Hotel Sales and Marketing Manager
Experienced / Full
|Starting Salary/Temp $|
A hotel in Waikiki is looking for a Hotel Sales and Marketing Manager
• Hotel Sales and Marketing Manager in charge of all direct bookings and agent relations.
• Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
• Develops objectives, policies and programs for strategic marketing for the hotel.
• Develop, negotiate, and execute partnerships that will help promote the hotel.
• Work with Social media to promote the hotel.
• Work on strategic media listings to promote hotel.
• Assist with reservations call center and reservations duties as needed.
• Develops, or participates in the development of the Strategic Marketing Plan for the Company.
• Directs department(s) to achieve objectives established in the Company’s Strategic Plan.
• Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all agents of the Company.
• Seeks out and targets new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
Hotel Sales and Marketing Manager include a college degree as well as three (3) years management or supervisory experience in the Hotel/Travel Industry preferred. Experience in Sales related field also qualifies.
Japanese speaking, writing, and reading is preferred.
M-F 9:00 to 5:00 p.m.
You can apply to this position by submitting your resume directly from our website. Please click the button above to apply now.
Please note that we can only accept resumes in MS-Word format or Text format. Please make sure that your resume is in either of these formats.| close |